Article Last Updated: October 26, 2017
After you purchase an add-on, you will receive a link to download a zip file copy of it.
1. Download the plugin zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
2. In the WordPress admin go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
3. On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button.
4. Browse your computer for the downloaded plugin zip file, select it and click “Install Now” button.
5. After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!