Article Last Updated: October 23, 2015
Note: You need to have WooCommerce installed before you can install Easy Custom WooCommerce Product Tabs.
Via the WordPress Admin
1. In the WordPress admin go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
2. In the “Search Plugins” box search for “easy custom woocommerce” Easy Custom WooCommerce Product Tabs should come up first.
3. Click the “Install Now” button and hit “OK” when it asks “Are you sure you want to install this plugin?”
4. After it successfully downloads and installs click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy.
Using the Plugin Zip File
1. Download the plugin zip file and make note of where on your computer you downloaded it to.
2. In the WordPress admin go to Plugins > Add New or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen.
3. On the following screen, click the “Upload Plugin” button.
4. Browse your computer for the downloaded plugin zip file, select it and click “Install Now” button.
5. After the plugin has successfully installed, click “Activate Plugin” and enjoy!